Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vocabulary

One of the most important form to learn vocabulary is using flash cards. I always use my flash cards with several information. For example, in my flash card I put definition, part of speech, synonyms, phrases, and how to pronounce the word. For me this form is better, because I can to apply in several parts of the day, such as in class, in the job, or talking with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I absolutely agree with using flash cards over and over._ Definition, part of speech, synonyms, phrasese _ silvio, I knew you are smart. And I am sure you are smart. You have already done many things as I do. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using flash card with synonyms, part of speech, and phrases is very useful. Also, if we also study about pronuciation of a vocabulry, the vocabulary will be yours. Let's study now.

    ReplyDelete