Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a visual and auditory learner.




1. Visual learning

I like drawing my graphic outline for understanding something I want to learn.

For example, a word, child caring _ What are some related words ? _ Making a list_ Then , Trying to drawing Relation Tree !

And also, It seems that my memory lasts longer.

2. Learning with auditory sources

It is really important to recognise how a word is pronounced !! This is the way English native speakers say!

For instant _ Marathon
The pronunciation between Korean and English native speakers greatly differ.
When I took a one English ability test in Korea, one listening question mentioned this word many times. I had no idea what the speaker was talking about.
(devastated, horrified)

Since then, I have tried to hear the pronunciation of each word.


1 comment:

  1. Making graphic organizers can be very helpful especially for reading and writing.

    ReplyDelete