Monday, November 14, 2011

How do I learn vocabulary words?

I learn vocabulary words in two ways. First, I look for new words in a dictionary online, and then I find to know the meaning in my own. If I don't have any information about a word I use a dictionary English-English to look over the meaning. Sometimes, I translate the word in my native language to make sure that I understand the word and I am able to use it in the right context. Second, I practice every day and I try to use the new words that I learned in my conversation because the best way to memorize a vocabulary word is to practice and repeat the word many time until this word becomes automatic in your dialogue.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Haiti those are good way to improve the vocabulary, I use them a lot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiti, well done. I look at the meaning in the translate and after I look for the meaning in Cambridge DIctionary for to be ensure that the work have the same meaning in my language and English.

    ReplyDelete