We all have different weakness when we learn foreign languages. Some people are good at writing and reading but lack in speaking or listening while others are opposite. For me, the hardest part in learning English is writing. Because of English grammar is so different from our native language grammar. In order to improve my writing skills, I study English grammar and read articles to help me but I also found another good way for me to improve my writing. Texting and chatting with friends in English helps me increase my writing skills. The topic is always changing and you don’t have to feel stress or depressed when you write to your friends. By learning English this way, English writing can be a lot of fun.
Mei, I absolutely agree with you. I am from Asian area, too. And we have something in common, which is the grammar . Due to the different word order and use of vocabulary, we have a tendency to make an error in grammar.
ReplyDeleteMei- thanks for sharing! I hope this blog can serve a similar purpose. I am not worried about your grammar and vocabulary or even your organization. I am interested in what you think (and feel) as a learner.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMei! I can understand you.However, just doesn't feel stressful, be relaxed and enjoy the moment studding English. Do the best that you can, and you will notice that your English is improving little by little.
ReplyDelete