Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Learning a New Vocabulary

Learning new vocabulary is a essential tools for develop skill in writing, listening and speaking. There are two way for my to learn new vocabulary. First, doing flash cards has been a useful tool no just learn new word rather dividing for topics. This activity makes like a library in my mind, but a organized library which I can open and close in different topic and situations. Second, having a small board in my kitchen can help to remember quickly common words although sometimes someone could think "I know this words," really we can not remember, but it is ok. Psychologist say that we have to repeat 50 times for remember a word. However, when I forget a word just go to my kitchen and I see my board. A week later change those words for news. Therefore, I have discovered that for me this is useful.

4 comments:

  1. Jose, I agree with you, because I use the flash card when I need to learn a word. I will go to try use the other tool, but 50 times is complicate.rs...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang up the small board _

    I am using my furniture too, In my room in Korea,
    there are a lot of POST-IT written some words on them.

    good words, we need to be exposed to new words until you get familiar with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jose, your posting is like 10min paragraph. It is so logical. Anyway, I also use small board to memorize not only vocabularies but also important appointment. It is pretty helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shinhye, Thank .. jajaj just I was trying to explain very good for this reason I use a transition and other thinks jejej

    ReplyDelete