Thursday, November 10, 2011
how did I learn English
When I was 12, I liked to learn English by sing English songs ,my teacher taught us some songs ,and I really like them.When I was 13,my teacher started to taught grammar ,however,I always fall asleep.So I memorize the whole book to cope with all of the test.and it works! But,when I was 14,I hurt my head when I was practiced dance.Therefore,I coulden't memorize the whole book ,So I have to pay attention in class to understand the grammar, and do test paper,memorize vocabularies .That way helped me a lot to built my English foundation. After 16,I joining church.So I have great opportunity to practice listening by listen to missionaries' chatting. And I practiced speaking when I was in my mission ,Although that was not my purpose to went on the mission,My listening improved very much .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need you to change your name in your profile. I cannot give you points for your post if I don't know your name.
ReplyDelete