Thursday, November 10, 2011

How do you learn?

Me The way I learn is pretty easy I learn by listening But not only that when I listen when I heard something really interesting I need to go find more about and research. Research help me a lot about my knowledge in my favorite subject such as Economic and accounting. It's mt way to learn listening and take note to go research. Ex. Today I learn about Biology, economics etc so I listening attentively memories something new for me and tonight go research about it. learning like that is really helpful and benefice for me. I like all method of learning but for right now is the good way and easy to learn focus by listening and take note or memorize and the last process is to go finding more about the academic vocabulary and the topic generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment