Vocabulary
Actually, I have undergone memorizing vocabulary. I didn't try to memorize words because everything was fine to do my homework. However, these days, I feel vocabulary is hard, because the words are getting difficult in specific study. For example, when I learn about facts or read non-fiction, I find some words that I don't know. But if I, whenever I face the words I have never seen, stop reading a book to search for the words, I would not understand the whole story. So, I will start to find words in each studies such as science, literature, arts, and so on. After that, I will try to memorize the vocabulary. It will be very boring, but I don't have any ideas of it. Memorizing is not a good idea. Actually, I want to know how good and fun ways to be able to learn words.
Reading books has helped me learn lots of vocabulary. Every time I read a book and do not find the meaning of a word I look for the meaning in the dictionary. I can not continue reading if I do not know what the word means. I know that we should to interpret the context about what we are reading, but I need to know for sure what the words means. it is something I enjoy doing. I love to read and understand what I read. And do not leave it as a riddle.
ReplyDeleteYolanda G.
Thank you for your suggestion~! OKAY~! I will follow your direction because I like it.
DeleteThank you for your suggestion~! OKAY~! I will follow your direction because I like it.
DeleteJoon!! I like how sincere are you, and definitely I suport your idea that to learn a new vocabulary is hard! well, I try to keep contact with words, I mean that if I want to know a person I need to spend time with he or she, to learn new vocabulary is the same. So, meet new people and meet new vocabulary is venture that still we are learning how to memorize and be familiar with them. :)
Delete