Monday, March 5, 2012

Make your own flash cards!!!

One important part when people want to learn a new language is to memorize new vocabulary words. This process can be fun and simple. In order to memorize new vocabulary I made my own flash cards. I always print the new word with a simple definition, part of speech and I write a sentence using the word. Also, I  use the flash cards like a board game with my friends. We put the cards in a board after that we take a card and we award points when the person gets the right definition or part of speech. Another strategy really useful is to play crossword puzzle games. So, learning while having fun can be a great way to memorize vocabulary words.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your strategy! I should try to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is really effective way to memorize vocabulary. One bad thing is that it is really hard to write it every single word. Hm... I had better try it. I have tried but have given up several time. Now, time to try.

      Delete
  2. I know about flash card, but it is never help me. But I think this is a good idea play with new words because that can be fun and useful. I rally tired when you try to learn many new words, but playing can help me relax. I will try it!!!

    ReplyDelete