Thursday, March 22, 2012

Getting better...each semester

Sometimes I feel that I not much improved this semester, but when I see my paragraphs and my essays I can see my progress. I know that we can improve more even each day and each semester. I feel grateful because I have amazing  teachers and classmates. When I think in the semester, I think in all of the effort that I did and I think that helps me to improve my writing, speaking, and listening. In conclusion, I believe that the key for a successful journal is to enjoy, to find peace in you mine, and to be happy woth you work. I improve this semester, but I know that I can do better the next semester.

1 comment:

  1. In this semester I had a lot of experiences writing essays. The last semester was very difficult to me write and organize my ideas, also with the structure. Now i can see my progress doing essays, for me now is easier to organize and think about the topics. This semester helped me a lot to improve my writing.But another thing that I need to improve is grammar I hope to do better in the very end of semester.

    ReplyDelete