Friday, February 17, 2012
Wring
In order to improve writing skill, students should know a lot of information and have so many experience of each topics. Most students can learn enough writing skill in school. It is not easy to achieve writing rules such as thesis statement, controlling idea, body paragraph, and so on, but if there is no idea of each topics, it is would be difficult to write an essay. Therefore, I believe that students should read books, listen to news, and discuss each topics so that they write good essays. However, in beginning step, it is the best way to write whatever students want in order to improve writing skill. Through the exercise, will realize students what they should do for improvement. Thus, I think exercise is the best method in the beginning step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I support this idea when you discuss topics we activate something that make essay to understand and start a topic. Some times I heard the best way to learn is when you are teaching, so, to teach is share your knowledge that you have and like when you need to open the door, it happen like that when you put a key and share , so you open that door to enter in knowledge.
ReplyDeleteCanaan