Thursday, February 16, 2012

The way that your learn is so significant and unic.  When I start to think what is the best way to develop a new skill , for example soccer or rider horses or dance. To learn in  class has the same strategies in a lot of way, you need to spend time more in this thing that you are weak, after that you can discern from where you need to start. Third when you know your weak to choose the best option  and try to work on that, with patient, endurance, and organize your schedule to put time with it. I'll enjoy doing new things that I have ever done before  and be open mind to develop a new schemes in your own live. Learn is a fascinating personal and sometimes mysterious way to know how are you and what do you need.

Canaan Abellan

1 comment:

  1. Canaan, so you mean we should spend time to improve the skill that people want or the skill that people have weakness such as a lack skill, right? However, I am not sure about the specific way to improve the skill yet. But you're right about challenging is good. From now, I will try not to be afraid of doing new things~!!!

    ReplyDelete