Saturday, February 25, 2012
Learning Words
Without vocabulary it makes it difficult to express our ideas and feelings. There are many ways to learn vocabulary. Some people like to make flashcards, others like to make lists. When I was learning Spanish, I kept a little notebook in my bag and when I heard a word I didn't understand, I would write it down in my notebook. I would ask people to tell me how to spell the word. I had a few pages pages in my notebook for each letter in the alphabet. As I wrote down words and their English translations I created my own dictionary. In the evenings I would look up the words in the dictionary to make sure I understood them correctly. How do you learn new vocabulary? How do you improve your vocabulary in your writing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I was in my mission something that really helps me to getting more words was the flashcards , because every time that I didn't know a word I wrote dawn on the flashcards and review the new word most of the time, that's help me to increase my vocabulary also reminds me the meaning of each word.this way helps me to improve my vocabulary when I talk to the people.
ReplyDeleteAli