Friday, February 17, 2012



          In my opinion, if people want to be good speakers they need to learn grammar and writing. But some time I can realize that nothing matter if you talking with good sentence or bad sentence, people can understand you. But then I understand that I wrote my essay at the same way because I do not thinking about grammar, I just want to answer for the topic. But if we want to become professional academic speakers and have good writing skill, we should learn grammar and writing. Also, when we talking with friends or classmates, we should use correct sentences and in a future that can help us improve our writing skill. 

Oksana 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with oxana , because is important to have very good writing skills if you are planing to go to the university herein the United States. Also you can improve better day by day your abilities to write and knowledge.

    ALI

    ReplyDelete