Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things I have learned in this semester

When the semester began, I did not think I would learn a lot. In that time, I thought GAP is just extend of FC, so I did not expect, there would be so much homework which can excite my scholarship. Because of homework, I have to study a lot, and free studying time on 4th class gave me motivation. I have learned how to speak, how to read detail, how to write and how to study myself. The most important thing is I learned how to study myself! I am glad to be attending Academic prep!

1 comment:

  1. When I was a child I use to just listen to people and I almost never talked to people. I was very shy but I listen I listened very carefully and then wrote questions in my notebook. That helped me to learn that they were talking. I think another good way to learn is reading a lot and talking with everyone.

    ReplyDelete