Friday, January 27, 2012
Be Patience !
I think to be patience is really important when you learning a new thing. Since I came here, I always felt frustrated about classes, homework and culture stuff ...etc. I couldn't see any progress , I beginning angry myself and that makes me didn't want to fo anythings. But I remember one Sunday morning. I was sitting alone in the church meeting. The speaker talked about patience. I deeply felt this was Heavenly Father talking to me. He knows me as well. He knows what I need. I know to learning a new thing is not easy. and some times really make you crazy. But always remember when you feel you are over run then tell yourself be little bit slow down. always remind yourself be patience. because no one can one step to the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment