Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Learning to Learn

In class we read about Panther Alier.  He talked about learning how to learn.  Think about how you learn.   If I can explain something to someone else it helps me learn the material.  I enjoy studying with groups of people because it lets me explain what I know to other people. I think this is one of the reasons I became a teacher - because I learn by teaching.  There are many ways for people to learn.  Some people learn best by listening, others learn best by reading, others learn best by doing something.  How do you learn best? What has helped you learn in the past?

4 comments:

  1. My opinion is that you learn with knowledge and experience, when you read and attendance to school you obtain knowledge and then you apply that knowledge working hard and also with the experience trough the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can learn talking to friends and asking alot. Reading is a very good activity to learn more.
    I am very happy to have good classemate and good teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the best way to learn is studying on your own, study group has not helped me much because I get distracted a lot and i can not focus on what I am learning. The best activity to learn is reading, reading has helped me to improve my understanding and vocabulary. Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion the best way to learn is from the experiences because the people learn more of a specific topic when they do a research by themselves but reading a lot is a very good way to learn too, and the way I learn better is listening to my teachers. They are ready to teach me and they know about the topic they are teaching.

    ReplyDelete