How Do You Learn?
There are ways to learn anything via reading and listening some materials because many schools for education basically choose them. But I think that the best way to learn anything is discussing with people. Discussing with anyone is one of ways to learn knowledge. For example, I have experience about it. One of my friends likes talking about anything. One day, I had a conversation about an abortion. I thought surgery on the abortion should be in the world because if one does not have any money to raise children, it will be terrible for children. It was my wrong thought. On talking with her, I realized that operation on the abortion must disappear in the world except for an accident. But in order to eliminate the abortion, government will build some centers or make some policy for them. Everybody makes some mistakes in their lives. However if there is no help, it will be difficult to bring up their children. So, government needs to give some help for disappearing surgery on the abortion. If I did not have discussion about it, I will never find such a thought. For this reason, I prefer having conversation with people. After discussing, I hope that you will gain and share information or other’s thought.
There are ways to learn anything via reading and listening some materials because many schools for education basically choose them. But I think that the best way to learn anything is discussing with people. Discussing with anyone is one of ways to learn knowledge. For example, I have experience about it. One of my friends likes talking about anything. One day, I had a conversation about an abortion. I thought surgery on the abortion should be in the world because if one does not have any money to raise children, it will be terrible for children. It was my wrong thought. On talking with her, I realized that operation on the abortion must disappear in the world except for an accident. But in order to eliminate the abortion, government will build some centers or make some policy for them. Everybody makes some mistakes in their lives. However if there is no help, it will be difficult to bring up their children. So, government needs to give some help for disappearing surgery on the abortion. If I did not have discussion about it, I will never find such a thought. For this reason, I prefer having conversation with people. After discussing, I hope that you will gain and share information or other’s thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment