Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Softball game

I had a 1st game of softball for this summer tonight.I had been waiting like forever.I like softball either playing and watching.I am on a ward team with just girls.I liked to see my team members 1st time today.I was able to be at secound base.It is my position since high school. When I stood there,I was bubbling with expectation for the game.Unfotunately the other team was stronger than us.We lost this time. Honestly,we did pretty good game even though it was first game for al of us.I got some goals before next game.I will try to work on it.I loved todays game.It is no matter to win or lose for today,it made me so ecstacy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time at your softball game. Remember to post about how to learn for your homework from writing class.

    ReplyDelete