Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How do I learn English language

As you know English is very important and necessary for us. I have been studying English since 2 years ago, because one hand, I love to learn another language and other hand is English is important for my life, as I know English I feel more confident and I become loving to travel everywhere in the world. In the beginning, I made the scheme to set up my bad room again; I saved a place near to the window to I can get the natural light and have the fresh. These things make me study better. Other hand about the resources what I need for studying like: magazines, newspapers; books and DVD players, I also need a note book to write down any new vocabulary and sometime is the best quotes that I do not know, I expect those work for my writing skill. Furthermore, I prefer to hang out with my friends who are American so I can have many chances to speak and understand English more than. These things I write down here are my experience while I studying English, I think it is also helpful for studying another language not English only. In conclusion, I opinion is English is the awesome language and it is really useful for our life and the best study way is study by our self, try to be good day by day and we will recognize what we tried and did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment