Tuesday, May 15, 2012

how do I learn English
   Learning a second language is not easy for me.When I was just begining to learn English. I took some steps to improve and build my english foundation.What did I do?
   First, I memorized all of the vocabularies and the whole text book. Because I felt asleep pretty often in the class and didn't learn well, so what I can do was only memorized the whole book to deal with all of the tests. It works!
   Second, I found some English songs which I interested in and learned how to sing them. I listened those songs over and over again, until I can catch up the tempo and know how to sing each word similiar with what I heard from the native speaker singer. I corrected myself countless times in the process.
   Now I alreadly built the basic English foundation.My text books are more and more thick and much harder than before.Therefore, memorizing the whole book is no longer a good idea and I have no time to learn how to sing songs as when I was a teenager.So, now I read more acadmic books and catch up any opportunity to write paragraph, write down the vocabulary which I want to learn it's meaning. I try to talk with native speakers, asking questions to them. I try my best to pay attention to listen to the conversation when watching the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment