Sunday, July 1, 2012

What do I struggle with?(English speaking and writing)

 The reasons that I want to study at USA are English speaking and writing. I think that Korean's English education is great except for speaking and writing because Koreans are strong on English reading, grammar, and listening. However, I think speaking and writing also important so I came to USA.
 Now, I struggle to learn speaking and writing. Everyday, I read a English communication book to learn new English expressions. In addition, I enjoy playing with my classmates or roommates. Playing with freinds is good chance to practice English speaking.
 To improve writing skills, I concentrate on Healy class. Her class is very useful for me. Everyday, I learn new things that can improve my writing skill.  Also, I study English writing by using a i-phone application.
 However, I'm in some trouble. My English is not natural. It means that whenever I want to speak with someone, trying to translate Korean into English. Sometimes, my speaking is blocked by my translation process. Threfore, I really want to improve my English speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment