Wednesday, April 3, 2013

:)

The thing which I can not live without is a cellphone. I like to use my cellphone because I can communicate with people whenever I want to use and I can search a lot of information by using my cellphone.
First, I like to use my cellphone whenever I want to call. Nowadays, people always carry their cellphones. If they forget to bring their cellphones in their jobs or school, they will feel nervous. In the same manner, I feel nervous when I do not bring my cellphone, so I can not live without my cellphone.
Second, I always look for what I want to know by using my cellphone. For example, when I look up some vocabularies or news, I always use my cellphone. As a result, it is a useful equipment for me to know.
In conclusion, when I need to call to somebody or look up information, I always use my cellphone, so I can not live without my cellphone.



1 comment:

  1. Great paragraph - what are the negative effects of cell phones?

    ReplyDelete