-->
The hardest part of writing and essay in English for me, it's
to accomplish the American style and how to use the English grammar properly.
I think the style is hardest because I cannot recognize the difference between
American style and Latin style in writing. For example, one day I wrote an
essay about inner beauty. Somebody told me “your essay is really interesting,
but you wrote in Spanish with English letters” “what? I said”. I never could
understand what he wanted to tell me. I think that happen because
Americans think in different way in relation to Latin Americans and they
structure the words differently. However, I have never find any clarification
to this doubt. Can somebody help me? Second, using the grammar properly is hardest
because I need to memorize new spelling, structures, prepositions, verbs, etc.,
and sometimes it’s difficult to remember all the grammar rules. That means I
need to put my mind to work. In conclusion, style and grammar are the hardest
characteristics of writing in English.
By Jenuely
No comments:
Post a Comment